Angelus nekretnine d.o.o. is a company founded by a team that has almost two decades of experience in mediating real estate from eminent world names in this industry such as KingSturge, Jones Lang LaSalle and Engel & Voelkers. Angelus real estate agency with offices in Zagreb and Split, mediates in real estate business on the territory of the entire Republic of Croatia.
Traditional values such as reliability and sense of responsibility are the foundation of our work. Both features are firmly rooted in the philosophy of our company.
Responsibility and respect for our clients, the endeavor to always meet customer expectations, and the personal discipline and motivation of each of our employees contribute to the high quality of our brokerage service.
Our strength is based on continuous training of our employees, constant updating of information and continuous transfer of knowledge within our company. When you sell your home with us, we assure you that your real estate will be advertised and presented in the right way. And when you buy your dream home, we will work in the hope that your dreams will become reality. It is our passion to find a new home or business space for you. It is important for us to feel comfortable in your new space and to fully meet your needs. At all stages of the buying or leasing process we are always actively assisting you, we are present with you at all stages of negotiations until final realization.
Reliability, competence and above all discretion are for us the most important pillar of our business, which makes us successful. We are here for you, at your service!
Your ANGELUS REAL ESTATE, we look forward to cooperating with you!
Company: Angelus nekretnine d.o.o.
Short name: Angelus nekretnine
Headquarters: Vlaška ulica 72
Place of registration to Commercial court and number of entry: Zagreb, 02755556
Bank and account number: HR5124020061100902550
Base capital: 20.000 kn
Board members: Anastazija Darijević
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The General Terms and Conditions regulate the business relationship between the company Angelus nekretnine d.o.o., for services, OIB: 09618765380, MBS: 080761594, (hereinafter: the Intermediary) as an intermediary and principal (natural or legal person). By concluding the Brokerage Agreement, the Client confirms that he is familiar with and agrees with the provisions of the terms of business of the real estate agency ANGELUS NEKRETNINE d.o.o.
Real estate brokerage is the actions of real estate brokers concerning the connection between the principal and the buyer/lessee, and negotiations and preparations for concluding legal transactions which are the subject of a particular real estate, especially in buying, selling, exchanging, renting, leasing, etc..
Real estate offer of Angelus nekretnine d.o.o. based on information received in writing and/or orally by the principal. The broker retains the possibility of errors in the description and price of real estate that may occur due to incorrect information or changes in conditions by the client and the possibility that the advertised property has already been sold / rented or the owner has given up selling / renting without informing the agency.
II. OBLIGATIONS OF INTERMEDIARIES
The intermediary is obliged to perform the following in particular when mediating for the conclusion of a contract of sale, lease agreement, or lease of real estate:
1. Try to find and bring into contact with the Client a legal or natural person for the purpose of concluding a brokered deal.
2. Familiarize the Client with the average market price of similar real estate.
3. Inspect the documents proving the ownership or other real right on the real estate in question.
4. Perform the necessary actions for the presentation of real estate on the market, advertise the property in an appropriate manner, and perform all other actions agreed in the real estate brokerage agreement that exceed the usual presentation, for which the Broker is entitled to special, pre-specified costs.
5. Provide an overview of real estate.
6. Mediate in negotiations and strive to conclude a contract, if he has specifically undertaken to do so.
7. To keep the personal data of the Client, and by written order of the Client to keep as a business secret the data on the real estate for which he mediates or in connection with that real estate or with the business for which he mediates.
8. If the subject of the contract is land, check the purpose of the land in question in accordance with the regulations on spatial planning that apply to that land.
9. Inform the Client of all circumstances relevant to the intended work that is known to him or must be known to him.
III. OBLIGATIONS OF THE ORDERING PARTY
By concluding an Intermediation Agreement with the Intermediary, the Client assumes the following obligations:
1. Inform the Broker about all circumstances that are important for the mediation and provide accurate information about the property, and if it has, gives the Broker a location, construction, or use permit for the property that is the subject of the contract, and provide the Broker with evidence of compliance liability to a third party.
2. Provide the Broker with documents proving his ownership of the real estate,
that is, another real right to the real estate that is the subject of the contract, and warn
intermediary on all registered and unregistered encumbrances that exist on real estate.
3. Provide the Broker and a third party interested in concluding the brokered deal with a tour of the property.
4. Inform the Broker about all relevant information about the requested real estate, which includes in particular the description of the real estate and the price.
5. Simultaneously with the conclusion of the pre-contract or contract to pay the Intermediary Fee.
6. Reimburse the Mediator for expenses incurred during the mediation that exceed the usual mediation costs.
7. Inform the Broker in writing of all changes related to the business for which he has authorized the Broker, and in particular of changes related to the ownership of the real estate.
The principal will be liable for damages if he did not act in good faith and is obliged to reimburse all costs incurred during the mediation.
The Client will be liable for damages if he acted fraudulently if he failed to provide or provided incorrect information relevant to the brokerage business in order to complete the brokerage business.
IV. OBLIGATIONS OF THE INTERMEDIARY TO THE ORDERING PARTY - BUYER / LESSEE / LESSEE:
1. Try to find a suitable real estate for the client, bring him into contact with the owner of the real estate who would negotiate with him on the conclusion of a sales contract (contract of exchange, lease, lease, etc.);
2. present to the buyer proof of ownership of the real estate that is the subject of sale/lease;
3. organize the verification of the signatures of the seller and the buyer with a notary public;
4. if necessary, attend the payment of the purchase price and the handover of the real estate, during which the record of the handover is drawn up;
5. If the Client orders the Broker, the Broker may: file a tax return with the competent Tax Administration, arrange and submit all necessary documentation for the transfer of overheads from the seller to the buyer, submit a proposal for registration of ownership of purchased real estate on behalf of the Buyer at the Land Registry Department.
Mediation will also be deemed to have taken place if a pre-contract or contract has been concluded with the seller and family members of the buyer/lessee or with a company in which he has an influence.
V. BROKERAGE FEE AND PRICELIST
The Agency shall acquire the right to a brokerage fee - commission in full at the time of conclusion of the brokered deal (by signing a Preliminary Agreement or Agreement). The fee shall be paid to the Agency at the same time or immediately after the conclusion of the legal transaction which the Agency brokered. According to these conditions, if the Client concludes an agreement, a preliminary agreement with and/or pays a down payment to a third party, with whom the Broker brought the Client into contact, for real estate owned by a third party or his/her family members, even though they are not explicitly stated in the Brokerage Agreement, shall also be considered a brokered legal transaction.
The brokerage fee includes all costs incurred by Angelus nekretnine d.o.o. in providing brokerage services. This does not apply to costs that may arise in the event the Agency agrees with the Client to provide other services related to tasks that are the subject of the brokerage, and which are not part of the usual brokerage activities.
The brokerage fee is charged as a percentage of the total achieved amount of the purchase price, increased by VAT.
THE PRICE LIST for brokerage fees for a brokerage performed during the sale, purchase, exchange, and lease of residential and/or commercial real estate, in accordance with Art. 27 and 28 of the Real Estate Brokerage Act (official gazette of the Republic of Croatia /Narodne novine – NN/ no. 14/14)
SALE: Brokerage fee for sale of real estate (charged to the seller):
- 2 - 5%, but no less than 1000,00 €
- 2 – 4%, but no less than 1000,00 €
Percentage of the monthly lease
- 75% minimum for lease
- 100% for lease lasting from 12 to 36 months
- 150% minimum for lease for a period of 36 months (3 years) and more
All prices are subject to VAT.
In the event of performance of activities not covered by item II of the General Terms and Conditions based on the Client's request, the broker's hourly wage is = 100,00 € (in words: onehundred euros)
In the event of performance of activities not covered by item II of the General Terms and Conditions based on the Client's request, in addition to the fee for the broker's hourly wage the Client is obliged to reimburse the Broker for actual costs resulting from the performance of these activities.
The provisions of the Real Estate Brokerage Act and the Civil Obligations Act shall apply to relations between the Client and Broker arising from the Brokerage Agreement which are not regulated by these General Terms and Conditions or the Brokerage Agreement. The resolution of any potential disputes shall be under the competence of the court with subject-matter jurisdiction.
ANGELUS NEKRETNINE d.o.o., January, 2023