Building land is located on the island of Solta, Necujam, third row to the sea. The land offers a beautiful, open sea view.
The island of Solta is located near Split, only nine nautical miles and with seven connections a day in the season has become practically a suburb of Split. Necujam is located on the north side of the island, in the largest bay on Solta and is the youngest place on the island that gravitates to the central beach. According to many, Necujam is the most beautiful bay on the island of Šolta, consisting of a total of eight dragoons.
The total land area is 5115 m2, it is a regular shape. An asphalt road leads to the land, and electricity and water are located right next to the plot.
The building plot is located in a residential area where the construction of detached or semi-detached buildings is allowed.
* the minimum area of the building plot for free-standing buildings is 400 m², and for semi-detached buildings is 300 m²
* maximum construction coefficient (Kig) for free-standing buildings is 0.4
* maximum construction coefficient (Kig) for double buildings is 0.5
* maximum utilization coefficient (Kis) is 1.0
* the maximum number of storeys of the building is Po (S) + P + 2
* the maximum height of the building is 9.0 m
The owner is willing to divide the plot into smaller plots of 700 m2 or 1000 m2.
your Angelus nekretnine d.o.o.